At NV Energy, our economic development experts work strategically with businesses, site selectors, real estate brokers/developers and economic development agencies to facilitate business location and expansion within Nevada.
Our team can partner with your company to assist in a variety of ways, including:
- Pricing and calculation of utility rates and tariffs
- Facilitating site visits to help you find the best location for your company
- Connecting the dots for incentives, transportation, financing, labor and more
With extensive economic development experience and strong relationships with state and local development officials, we can help you manage every step of the site location decision process. Our services are complimentary and confidential.
w. 775.834.3716 / c. 775.354.8810
w. 702.402.5225 / c. 702.526.5225
w. 775.834.5212 / c. 775.813.5212
w. 775.834.3755 / c. 775.527.9833
Over the years, we’ve built strong relationships with several local architecture and engineering firms, equipment vendors, and contractors with expertise directly related to your needs.
A Southwest Gas Industrial Gas Engineer (IGE) can perform a variety of equipment/site specific evaluations to maximize energy efficiency improvements. Our services include:
- Analysis of existing energy bills
- Analysis of electric and gas rate schedules
- Natural gas pipeline tariffs, capacities, and reliability
- Simple payback and life-cycle equipment comparisons for a variety of applications including:
- Air compression
- Air conditioning
- Distributed generation
- Water pumping
- Natural gas vehicles and fueling stations
- Industrial cooling/refrigeration
In addition, we can assist you in:
- Identifying potential sites for new/future facilities
- Understanding local air quality issues and permitting requirements
- Providing recommendations on local architecture and engineering firms, equipment vendors, and contractors with expertise related to a customer’s needs.
NORTHERN NEVADA COMMUNITIES / LAKE TAHOE
Mark Stuebe – 775-887-2722 / Fax – 775-884-3027